This page generates one random Settlement Event from the list of Warhammer Quest Settlement Events here at Warhammer Quest: The Imperial Vault. This is very useful for quickly generating Settlement Events, as it avoids creating and rolling on custom Settlement Event tables, and you don’t have to squeeze all of the information and images onto a small card.
This tool is only available online. Please hit the refresh button in your browser or click the link below to generate a new Settlement Event.
Your Random Warhammer Quest Settlement Event
The following random event has been generated:Refresh
A fight erupts in the street in front of you, and you quickly find yourself in the middle of arguing antagonists.
Roll 1d6 to see what happens:
- Mistaken for one of the antagonists, you are clobbered into the dust before anyone realises their mistake. You spend the 1d6 days in the Temple of Shallya healing and lose 1d6 x 25 x (Title*) Gold
- Mistaken for one of the ringleaders of the brawl by the local Watch, you are roughly slung into gaol, are fined 1d6 x 10 x (Title*) Gold and miss the next 1d3 days as a guest of the Imperial Town Watch, during which time you may not perform any Settlement Activities, generate any Settlement Events or pay any Living Expenses. If you cannot afford the fine you must sell equipment to make up the difference.
- In the swirling melee you get a swift kick somewhere soft and a broken nose, which costs 10 Gold to get patched up
- With a few well-timed ducks and dodges you escape the street brawl unscathed
- You floor a particularly ugly brute that had been threatening a merchant, who gratefully rewards you with 1d6 x 10 Gold
- The antagonists are a particularly violent and cruel street gang running a protection racket, and you assist the Watch in banging heads and breaking a few jaws. The Watch reward you with 1d6 x 25 x (Title*) Gold, and you may ignore the next occasion where you are fined or placed in gaol by the Watch as they look the other way by way of thanks for your assistance.
* Title: Novice / Initiate = 1 (Battle Level 1), Champion = 2 (BL 2 - 4), Hero = 3 (BL 5-8), Lord = 4 (BL 9 - 10).Refresh