This page generates one random Travelling Hazard from the list of Warhammer Quest Travelling Hazards here at the Imperial Vault. This is very useful for quickly generating Travelling Hazards, as it avoids creating and rolling on custom Travelling Hazard tables, and you don’t have to squeeze all of the information and images onto a small card.
This tool is only available online. Please hit the refresh button in your browser or click the link below to generate a new Travelling Hazard.
Your Random Warhammer Quest Travelling Hazard
The following random event has been generated:Refresh
- 1: Wolf (50g)
- 2: Two-Headed Wolf (150g)
- 3: Panther (200g)
- 4: Cold-One (500g)
- 5: Yhetti (750g)
- 6: Quarg (1000g)
- 1: The beast lashes out causing one random Warrior enough lasting damage for them to be at -1d3 Starting Wounds for the next Adventure.
- 2: The beast strikes out at one random Warrior, leaving them with -1 Starting Wound for the next Adventure.
- 3: The beast flees with the energy of a wild animal cornered and you never see it again.
- 4+ The beast expires, leaving you with 1d3+1 provisions and its pelt, worth the amount shown next to the type of beast rolled on the table above.